Exclusive Custom Jewelry Designs
Huge Inventory & Great Discounts
30 Days Return Policy
Free U.S. Shipping
Fast World Wide Shipping
Search
IWC

The headquarters of the International Watch Co. today stand on a site that used to be the orchard belonging to the All Saints monastery in Schaffhausen. The premises were built between 1874 and 1875 in the garden, directly adjacent to the banks of the Rhine, based on plans by the architect G. Meyer. It was the new factory belonging to an American watchmaker by the name of Florentine Ariosto Jones, whose pioneering spirit led him to found the first and only watchmaking company in the northeast of Switzerland. Behind the building's impressive facade, IWC has been producing watches that have established themselves as classics worldwide for almost 140 years.

IWC