30080/000R-9257Retail Value: $188,000.00
Our Price: $159,800.00
You Save: $28,200.00
Brand Name: Vacheron Constantin
Series: Grand Complications
Style Number: 30080/000R-9257
Case Material: 18kt Rose Gold
Dial Color: Silver
Bracelet: Crocodile Leather Brown
Clasp: Deployant Clasp
Movement: Manual Wind
Crystal: Scratch Resistant Sapphire
Case Back: Transparent
Water Resistant: 30m
Case Diameter: 40mm x 50mm
- Silver dial with a fine guilloche texture design & a flat silver center.
- Applied square dot hour markers.
- The Regulator feature separates each hand (minutes, hours & seconds hand) onto a separate axial & sub-dial. The purpose is to be able to tell the precise time at a glance without the hands covering each other.
- Tourbillon cage at the 6 o'clock position.
- Power Reserve indicator sub-dial at the top left corner.
- VC Caliber 1790r, beats at 18,000 vph, contains 27 jewels & has an approximate Power Reserve of 45 hours.
No customer reviews for the moment.
We want you to be completely satisfied with the item purchased at 24diamonds.com. In any case you are not 100% happy with it, the watch may be returned within 30 days of the purchase date as long as it has not been used or altered in any way. The product must be returned in new condition, with original packaging, manuals, protective tape, the tag attached etc. Otherwise it will be refused. If the return is successfully accepted, the refund will be credited in full minus a 15% restocking fee and original shipping charge in all cases.
Return shipment must be fully insured. We are not responsible for any loss or damage during the return transit. All returns are proceeded and paid within 15 business days.
For more detailed information, please visit our "Return Policy" section.
24diamonds.com offers FREE UPS Ground or USPS First Class shipping (1-5 business days) on all orders to all U.S. destinations. We automatically upgrade orders above $1,500 with FedEx 2nd Day Air shipping at no charge. Most orders are shipped within 1 business day of receipt. Customers will be notified by email of backorders which will be held upon request, and shipped upon availability. All orders shipped by 24diamonds.com are fully insured in transit and signature required for delivery.
24diamonds.com ships to most international destinations via USPS or FedEx. All duties and customs fees for international shipments are the sole responsibility of the buyer. Check with your local customs office for formation prior to purchase.
For more detailed information, please visit our "Shipping" section.